I plan to whine and complain, so if you dont want to read that, please go else where today (and tomorrow and whenever). That means I dont want lame cliche encouragement and that stuff either.
I hate living in an apartment, I know lots of people do it and in some ways i like it but today i am complaining.
I hate not having money.
I hate owning a house that is not worth what i owe for it.
I hate that I dont live in said house.
I hate that I have a mortgage AND pay rent.
I hate that I can't seem to find a renter who is willing to pay rent on time.
I hate that I can't pay my rent on time, because of the person who doesnt pay theirs.
I hate "faith building" session... I would much rather have things go well for a while, and by a while i mean longer than a month.
I hate fighting.
I hate that all of the drains in our apartment are slow, and even worse are the toilets that clog in conjunction with the slow drains.
I hate that one of our bathrooms smell, and because it flooded(again), it will smell worse or at least for longer.
I hate feeling like no matter how hard I work almost nothing on this list changes.
Just shoot me... please.

No comments:
Post a Comment