Thursday, September 9, 2010

a return to the park

I really want to start blogging again. I feel like my blogs will carry a different tone and feel than those of several months ago. Right now I am not even sure what my last blog said, as I am off line and cant see it.

As I have said many times before, this is just a place to get stuff out… But my intent is not to just whine and complain. Who wants to read that? Besides miserable people who somehow find comfort in the misery of others.

I have a new job, I live in a new town, a lot of miles and a lot of hours from where I lived before. I have made new friends, eaten new foods, learned new songs. It has been good, the commute is a bit of a pain, and by “bit of a pain” I mean it is annoying! Oh well, it could be worse.

I want to share about the traffic here, some of my new friends and a book I recently read, but I need to get back to work… So another time.

No comments:

Post a Comment