Would you believe I created this blog just to ask this question?
Well to a degree it's true. Where I work theer are certain people who have a sense of entitlement. I am sure in my own way I do, but for some reason this just gets to me. Maybe because when the newest addition to our complex was built, things seemed a little under thought. I remember the man from the design firm showing up, shortly after the new parking lot was paved and rather than park in a "spot" he decided to park nearer the door...
If the parking lot was not so foolishly designed maybe fewer people would follow suite. But any and all parking just gets further from the doors. In fact there is going to be some other construction taking place and the "main office" entrance will be on a side of the building with only TWO public (non-staff or handicapped) parking spots!
Insanity I tell you!
My boss either parks in the handicapped spots, the space inbetween the handicapped spots or under the drop off awning/firelane.
Brilliant!
Thursday, June 25, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment