It is Christmas. The point of Christmas? A story years in the making... since the beginning of time even. But it is another 30 some years down the road before we see what it is really about... Easter.
Related of course to my last blog and to the next one...
I realize I will not die for the sins of the world or anything nearly as amazing. But what will I do to make an impact on those around me in twenty-ten? I know I will affect somebodies life... but will I affect the culture around me?
I want to feel important, to feel vital. Yes it is a selfish thought... but I am a selfish man. We all have that desire, we all need a sense of purpose. People rally around a cause, because it gives meaning and value to their time. They would rather protest the treatment of dogs than waste thier life away on social networks.
I dont want to be a fanatic on a crusade, but I want a rally cry...
twenty-ten... what do you hold?
God, what do you have for me in the new year? Because it is You that holds time in His hand...
Monday, December 21, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment